- Have power on to equipment and electrical outlets.
- Leave following items out by the pool (if not left out a return service charge will be added to the opening):
If pool is not filled to operating level, homeowner will be responsible for opening skimmers when pool is full.
Pool heater will be test fired (depending on whether it may be left operating at lowest setting).
Please let us know at time of scheduling if you need a sand change (additional charges will apply).
Removal of winter safety cover is extra. Make sure winter debris and fine silt has been removed.
- Diving Board
- Handles and Misc. items for equipment
AUTO COVER OWNERS:
- Fill pool up to operational level before removal.
- Remove water from cover.
- Cover Box- vacuum and remove winter debris.
SALT GENERATOR OWNER:
- Salt Cells cleaned.
- Check salt levels after minimum circulation of 48 hrs.